- Kornevs, M., Krishna, H., & Orhan, I. (2023). “Framework for Using Professional Engineering Tools to Develop Games in Post-Secondary Education.” International Journal of Serious Games, 10(1), 39–52. https://doi.org/10.17083/ijsg.v10i1.542
- Bharath M. Palavalli, Harsha Krishna, Srijan Sil and Anirudh Thimmaiah. (2019). “Social Inclusion through Play, A New Methodology for Public Transport Planning in the Indian Context.” Thredbo 16, Singapore.
- Vaibhav Dutt, Srijan Sil, Harsha Krishna and Bharath M. Palavalli. (2019). “Imagining Futures – A generative scenario-based methodology to improve planning and decision-support systems for policymakers.” Zenodo http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3066348.
- Harsha Krishna, Andreas Frank, Bharath M. Palavalli, Sebastian Meijer, and Eswaran Subrahmanian. 2016. “Joint Road Forward: A New Set of Tools for Including Excluded Perspectives on Transport Infrastructure.”, published in INCOSE International Symposium 26 (s1): 317–28. doi:10.1002/j.2334-5837.2016.00334.x.
- Joris Borgdorff, Harsha Krishna, Michael H. Lees, “SIM-CITY: An e-Science framework for Urban Assisted Decision Support”, published in Procedia Computer Science, Volume 51, 2015, Pages 2327-2336, ISSN 1877-0509. doi:10.1016/j.procs.2015.05.399
- Bharath M. Palavalli, Harsha Krishna, Dinesh Jayagopi, “Analysing gaming-simulations using video based techniques”, accepted in ACM Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality, TEEM, 2014. doi:10.1145/2669711.2669905
- H. Krishna, O. Hoysala, K. G. Murali, B. M. Palavalli and E. Subrahmanian, “Modelling technology, policy and behaviour to manage electricity consumption,” 2014 IEEE Region 10 Humanitarian Technology Conference (R10 HTC), Chennai, India, 2014, pp. 40-45, doi: 10.1109/R10-HTC.2014.7026323.
- Onkar Hoysala, Harsha Krishna, Bharath M. Palavalli, “A Multi-Agent Approach to Assess Geo-spatial Interoperability for Disaster Management in India”, published in Proceedings of the NSDI, 2013, Mumbai. = Bharath M. Palavalli, Harsha K, Onkar Hoysala, Eswaran Subrahmanian, “Discovering communication protocols for inter-agency collaboration for emergency response”, published in Bonds & Bridges, Proceedings of the ISAGA 2011 Conference.
- Harsha K, Palavalli, B. M., Rao, S., Ashwin, “Lothlorien: Mandatory access control using linux security modules.”, published in 2009 IEEE International Conference on Internet Multimedia Services Architecture and Applications, IMSAA 2009. doi:10.1109/IMSAA.2009.5439499
- Doctoral Student, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, Research in Medical Logistics. November 2021 - present
- Researcher, Fields of View, Bangalore, Developing research proposals, games and simulations in energy and transport domains. April 2018 - September 2021
- Founder, CTO, Verisim Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Developing services for renewable energy and transport sectors. October 2017 - March 2018
- Researcher, Founding member, Fields of View, Bangalore, Developing research proposals, games and simulations for energy and transport domains. February 2012 - September 2017
- Consultant, Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeITY), Government of India, Consulting for security for the National Information Infrastructure 2.0 sub-group. September 2013
- Research Engineer, Center for Science, Technology and Policy (CSTEP), Bangalore, Developing research proposals, games and simulations for disaster management and urban security. July 2009 - December 2011
- Master of Technology, Information Technology, International Institute of Information Technology - Bangalore.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, K.S. Institute of Technology, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Bangalore.